PT and Pilates Clinic is owned and operated by Susan King- a veteran Pain and Posture PT. It’s a private facility located in Mt Pleasant SC within a few miles of downtown Charleston. The clinic provides specialized one-on-one Physical Therapy unique to the needs of each individual Susan works with. There’s an in-ground therapy pool utilized for treatment of such conditions as: Spinal Stenosis, Scoliosis, Back & Neck Pain and Core Weakness.
PT and Pilates has a fully equipped Pilates clinic onsite providing treatment for a full array of rehabilitation needs including but not limited to:
- SI joint dysfunction, Scoliosis, Musculoskeletal Pain, Chronic Pain Syndromes (CRPS), IT Band Pain, Trochanteric Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Pre and Post-Natal Pain, Ankle and Foot Pain, Carpal Tunnel and Patella (knee) pain and stiffness.
- Manual Therapy including Dynamic Cupping for Myofascial Release with Susan King’s own invention, “Cup and Release”. This type of cupping leaves no bruises.
Go to www.cupandrelease.com to learn more.
- Advanced Biofeedback Training using GSR for deep Autonomic Relaxation.
- Susan’s unique integration of the general principles of Alexander Technique, Schroth-inspired Scoliosis exercises, Scolio-Pilates Technique as well as Facilitated Breathing for increased lung capacity for Scoliosis.
- Integration of Reiki energy work concurrent with other (traditional) manual PT.
- Running Injuries and injuries in other sports: (ie, Yoga, Pilates, Ice-Skating, Swimming.
You can e-mail Susan at email@example.com
Leave contact information so she can communicate with you promptly.